Well I got out and shoveled the snow off the walks and drive. It didn't take too long and I felt pretty good while I was working. I know I will pay for it after I sit down for a while. Took some pain meds and muscle relaxers to see if I can hold it back for a little bit. Gods it sucks having chronic pain it seems like there are times when any little physical activity just makes it 100 times worse. You don't even get to enjoy the sore muscles from a physical activity. It makes it harder to get motivated to doing things because you know what is coming after you are done.
I wonder if I would feel differently if I was at the Shanti. I will have to have a plow or a big snow blower to clear the road from the house to the road. There wouldn't be much to shovel by hand. Just from the house to the wood pile and around the vehicles. The rest would be plowed. I just seem to have a different outlook when I am at the Shanti. I seem to have more energy and the physical activity does not seem to be as hard on me. This is one of the reasons I want to be there. Gotta make it happen.
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment