Well gotta 3 day weekend and I am going to spend it working on the house. I have major cleaning to do and if I get time I am going to start painting some of the rooms a more neutral color so I can get it on the market. I love using color to change the feeling of a room so I have some pretty strong colors that I need to paint over.
I have a list of things that need to get done before I can even think about selling my place. I probably need to call the mortgage company and see what I owe and try to figure out what I should price the house at. I am not looking to make anything but just to get out from the mortgage payment so I can move to Shantikunja (aka the Shanti). Once I can get out from the mortgage I can do some major work on the Shanti. First and foremost is getting more solar power and to get the wiring done in the house.
My fibro is acting up and I am really having a hard time getting motivated to work. I feel pretty good while I am doing physical labor but man do I feel it when I stop. I am going to have to set it aside for now and just do the work and worry about how I feel when I am done. One thing I noticed, at least during the summer, I felt really good while I was at the Shanti and working around there. I wonder if it was the weather or just that doing physical stuff makes me better able to deal with the fibro. I am hoping that it continues when I am living there full time.
One good thing is that we are not expecting more snow for a couple of days and I don't have to worry about shoveling for a while. I am so ready for the weather to get warmer. I do know that when I move to the Shanti I am going to have to either hire someone or get a plow or something to do the road from the house to the road otherwise I will never get out.
Well time to get off my butt and work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment