I have had a fairly productive morning. Did some cleaning and I have a roast in the crockpot. I love my crockpot. It allows me to cook some really good food that I will have for several meals and it makes the house smell so good throughout the day as it cooks. Definetly going to have to make certain I have enough solar power to be able to use at the Shanti.
I am going to work on some more cleaning and organizing. It never seems to end or get done. Once I get the every day cleaning and such out of the way I can focus on the cleaning, organizing and updating to get my house on the market. It is going to take some work so I might see if I can draft some family members to help me out.
Gotta keep my eyes on the prize of getting this place sold and moving to the Shanti full time.
Back to work.
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment