This weekend is going to be full of doing things to the house. My sister Karen is coming over on Saturday to help paint. I just need to decide which room I need the most help with. I am leaning toward the kitchen with all of the cabinets being cleaned and painted.
If it is nice enough I want to try and get out and work on the yard.
My mom is asking if I am going to put my house on the market and I told her probably. At first I was going to just to get rid of it and move to the Shanti now I am thinking on selling it because my knees and fibro are causing too many issues with having to take care of it and going up and down all of the stairs.
My fibro seems to be doing ok with the new meds. I am a little short tempered but not too much. I don't think I am having any of the other side effects. I hope it will help for a long time, at least though the summer.
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment